Due to state requirements and in an effort to create a safe and comfortable environment for our guests, we are currently operating under enhanced health & safety guidelines for shows & events:
• Audience capacity is limited to 50 people
• All performances are in the BAE Ballroom
• Parties of up to four will be grouped together in pods (this includes standing pods or seated pods depending on the show)
• Online ticketing in advance is available and highly suggested
• Increased sanitation and safety precautions will be implemented by staff
• Masks are required when arriving and when not at your pod, e.g. shared spaces, hallways, bathrooms, etc
• Hand sanitizer will be available in multiple locations throughout the venue
• No contact bar services:
– Table service will be provided for all pods!
– Drink menus will be available at your pod
• Entrance, exits, and restrooms will be marked appropriately for traffic flow management
• Attendees, staff or performers are expected to stay home if they feel ill or have had contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19
What is a Pod?
A Pod is a grouping of people who have chosen to attend the event together, and who will be seated or stand together at a cocktail table. Pods are marked and spaced with at least 6 feet of space between them.
What do I do if my friends and I bought tickets separately, but want to be placed together in a Pod?
We recommend that one buyer purchase all the tickets you need for your entire party. After you purchase your tickets if you are looking to combine with another group and you bought less than 4-tickets, you may contact us to let us know how many total people will be in your party and we will do our best to place you together in a larger Pod. It is helpful if you can let us know the full name of the other ticket purchasers who will be included in your Pod. For example: If you buy a 2-Pod, and your friend Jane Smith buys a 2-Pod separately, please indicate that you and Jane Smith would like to be combined into a 4-Pod. We will do our best to accommodate all requests, including seating groups of more than 4 in Pods in proximity to each other. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange any seating requests in advance!
What can I expect when I arrive? What is different?
When you arrive, you can check in at the box office in the lobby. We ask that everyone please wear a face covering while entering and exiting the building, including in the lobby. As parties check in, they will be allowed to go up to the ballroom, one group at a time, and shown to their seats/pod. A server will then check in on you to see if you would like to order drinks or food.
Am I able to dance in my Pod?
Yes! As long as you maintain distancing and stay in your Pod’s area, you are welcome and encouraged to dance!
Can I buy tickets at the door?
Yes, however we highly encourage buying online in advance. Tickets will be sold at the door, typically 30 minutes before show time, as capacity allows. Sold out shows will be announced in advance. There will be no tickets sold at the door for sold out shows. We may not be able to accommodate your entire group in one pod, depending on seat availability at that time.
Can I buy tickets in person in advance instead of online?
Unfortunately we are not currently able to maintain a physical box office at BAE during regular office hours. Tickets will only be sold in person 30 minutes before showtimes as space allows. We highly encourage buying in advance. You may call (207) 200-6881 between 10am and 3pm, Monday thru Friday, to purchase tickets by phone.